Alfred Stieglitz is undoubtedly one of the most significant contributors to the history of photography. He contributed not only scientific and artistic photographic studies, but also introduced modern art to America and furthered the theory of photography as art.
inch cm 18x24 45x60 24x36 60x90
Choose your finish:
A. Art Print only
• museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper
• paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
• shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
• every print ships ready to frame
B. Art Print framed
• framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful black frame
• 200 gsm / 80 lb matte (uncoated) paper
• lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
• shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
• includes hanging kit
• for indoor use
The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.